Enanta Pharmaceuticals is a research and development-focused biotechnology company that uses its robust chemistry-driven approach and drug discovery capabilities to create small molecule drugs for viral infections and liver diseases. Enanta’s research and development efforts are currently focused on three disease targets: non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)/ primary biliary cholangitis (PBC), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and hepatitis B virus (HBV).
Enanta is headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts.
TOTAL COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY
Employees are paid based on a total compensation philosophy that includes competitive base pay and short and long-term incentives.
- Base Salary is determined by the individual’s own education and experience as well as internal and external market benchmarking and is also impacted the individual’s own performance each year.
- Short-term Incentive is an annual bonus that may be paid out at year end, and is determined by the individual’s own performance and achievement of goals.
- Long-term Incentive is an annual grant of stock options and is also determined by the individual’s own performance and achievement of goals. Stock option grants, if warranted, come with a vesting schedule over a period of four years.
Enanta currently offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Comprehensive Health Plan including medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts including medical reimbursement and dependent care
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Vacation and Flex Days
- Paid Holidays
- Jury Duty
- Work / Life Balance and Employee Assistance Plan
ENANTA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other class protected by law.